MOST LOVED | April '15

MOST LOVED | April '15 - CassandraMyee

When I was thinking back on the past month, there weren't a heck of a lot of products that really stood out to me as favourites. I've mostly been sticking to my same old, and only injecting new products in here and there. But as I looked over my expanding makeup stash there were definitely some stand out products from April, so here are my Most Loved.

MOST LOVED | April '15 - CassandraMyee

MOST LOVED | April '15 - ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in On The Rock + XO - CassandraMyee

ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in On The Rocks + XO
As soon as these beauts turned up in the post I knew I was going to fall in love with them, and simply put, I did. I love the Super Shock Shadows in general (see my haul here), but these two shades definitely stood out. XO is from Shannon's collection and is amazing in the inner corner and it really brightens the eye area. On The Rocks came from the Minx Society set and it's a very gorgeous glittery bronze. These are incredible shadows, highly pigmented and creamy but dry to a powder finish once on the lids.

MOST LOVED | April '15 - By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock + ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Lumiere - CassandraMyee
By Terry Ombre Blackstar Colour Fix Cream Eyeshadow in Misty Rock
My lovely sister surprised me with my very first By Terry product that has been on my wishlist for over a year now. It's the famed Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock, and it is as stunning as every says it is. The cream formula is easy to work with, but then it sets down completely, so you get all day wear without creasing. It's a super unique shade and one I've loved using this month (although I don't want to use it too much, because it's so special!)

ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Lumiere
Yes, it's another ColourPop product! This time it's one of their amazing Lippie Pencils, and as you can see mine is looking a little hacked, but very well loved. The colour is stunning (swatches here), it lasts on the lips for yonks, whilst also not drying them out. The only trouble I'm having is with the whole sharpening thing, the plastic shell doesn't make it very easy, any tips?

MOST LOVED | April '15 - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes - CassandraMyee

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes in Tipsy, Flush + Amused
These blushes have cropped up in Most Loved's before, they are some of my most used blushes and this month I noticed I was reaching for them a lot. I find them very pigmented (you really only need a light hand) and when you get them on the cheeks the colour lasts. I have three full sized shades (plus a few mini pans), and also one on the way (expect a haul when it arrives!)

What have you been loving this month? Have you used any of my favourites?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top