USA HAUL #006 | Skincare, Perfume + Misc.

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

To finish up my week of hauls from my USA trip, I thought I would include a few extra beauty bits and some non-beauty related items as well. I also bought a few clothing items, which was mostly winter scarves, oh and a nice kimono from Forever 21, but haven't included them in this lot.

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy // USD $20.00 - TJ Maxx
I've got quite the collection of Juicy Couture perfumes, as they are some of my all-time favourite scent. I couldn't believe that I managed to find this bottle for only $20 at TJ Maxx, which was sort of like a Nordstrom Rack, filled with discounted items.

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

The Body Shop Skincare Products
I talked briefly in my drugstore haul about the amazing Body Shop deal they had going on, but basically it was buy three, get three free! As well as the two Colour Crush lipsticks, I also picked up the Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator (USD $15.00), Vitamin E Faced Mist (USD $16.00), Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (USD $18.50) and a back up bottle of the Seaweed Clarifying Toner (USD $12.50). I love the Seaweed range and it has really helped out my skin, so far I am loving the Exfoliator; it has just the amount of scrubbiness to it and I feel like it really clean my pores and face very effectively. 

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Pop! Departures Book, Pop Art Postcards + Seattle Space Needle Shot Glass
These were a few souvenir style things I picked up. I visited the Seattle Art Museum and spent a good two and bit hours wandering around and absorbing the works they had on display. I absolutely loved it and the highlight was the Pop! Departures exhibition they had on, so naturally, I had to get the book that went along with it. I also got a couple of postcard prints of some of my favourites I saw. Another weird thing about me is that I collect shot glasses from all over the world, so a Seattle Space Needle one was just the addition I needed!

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Starbucks Christmas Ornament + Drinking Cup
We definitely had out fair share of Starbucks while we were over there, as there were limited places to really get a decent coffee. But I will admit I absolutely loved the Christmas flavours they had (Caramel Creme Brulee, for the win!). The little ornament was far too cute to pass up and the stainless steel travel cup is going to come in very handy, plus it's huuuge!

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Bath & Body Works Mini Candles // USD $12.00 for three, or $4.50 each
We were beyond excited to get into a Bath & Body Works and have a sniff of all of their amazing candles and various soaps and such. Instead of one of the big three wick candles (it was too hard to choose just one scent), I went for three; Peach Bellini, Champagne Toast, & Mahogany Teakwood. All of them smell insanely good, and if I had a bigger bag (or weight limit) I would have happily bought more!

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Pink Tourmaline Crystal - Dynamic Energy Crystals
As well as collection shot glasses, I also have a large collection of various gemstones and minerals (see my New Additions posts). I find them very fascinating and found a lovely little gem shop in Sausalito in San Francisco. They had some gorgeous crystal, but I just settled on a pink tourmaline.

USA HAUL #006 // Skincare, Perfume + Misc. - CassandraMyee

Lego Architecture Trevi Fountain // USD $49.95
Yes, I may be 24 but I really do love Lego, especially the Lego Architecture range which I think is a bit more grown-up than the other selections. I've got a few from this range; Falling Water, Seattle Space Needle, Big Ben and the Empire State Building, but this particular one is extra special because I've actually been there!

So that wraps up my entire week of hauls! I really loved sharing the items I got while I was away, I definitely had a great time seeing the sights, spending time with my family, and of course, the shopping wasn't bad either! You can expect lots of reviews for the beauty products I got coming your way very soon!

Have you got any Bath & Body Works candles? What's your favourite thing I got in this particular haul?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top