MOST LOVED | November '14

MOST LOVED // November '14 - CassandraMyee
As you would have seen in my Instagram Round Up, I've had a very busy month that was filled with lots of travelling, so not a lot changed in my beauty line up. I found myself reaching for a lot of older favourites and not really introducing many new things into my everyday routine. That being said, there is one or two new additions that became Most Loved extremely quickly!

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Eleven Hair Miracle Treatment - CassandraMyee
Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment
This hair treatment actually came in the August Lust Have It (see it here) and I've been using it (and loving it) ever since! I use this after I've blow dried my hair or after styling by just using a couple of pumps and running it through the mid lengths and ends of my hair. It really helps to smooth out the frizziness, and make everything silky soft and it gives the hair some much needed hydration especially after straightening! Plus it smells like summer in a bottle, so that's a bonus!

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Essie Find Me An Oasis - CassandraMyee
Essie Nail Polish in Find Me An Oasis
I only recently bought this while over in the States but it is a shade I have been on the hunt for for ages and just couldn't find it. I was extremely happy to walk into a Walgreens and find it smack bang in the middle of the Essie stand and I couldn't have grabbed it quicker! As soon as I got home it was straight onto my nails and it was basically love at first swipe. It's the most gorgeous, extremely light pastel blue that I'll be wearing a lot this Summer!

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Sleek Contour Kit In Light - CassandraMyee
Sleek MakeUp Contour Kit in Light
I'm pretty sure I talk about this a heck of a lot on CM, but I can't help it because it's such a darn good product. Because I've been travelling so much this has been one of my must have companions; it's compact, has an amazing matte bronzer and the highlighter shade is everything you could ask for. See the swatches below of this set, and if you don't already own it, you should probably buy it... #justsayin.

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry - CassandraMyee
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry
I caved and bought this Revlon gift set at the end of October, and this particular shade from the bunch has been on my lips constantly in November. These glide on so easily, with amazing pigmentation and they last for a good few hours. They are matte, but not overly drying and the shade is gorgeous (see swatches below).

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze - CassandraMyee
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Bad To The Bronze
I know for sure this was in a Most Loved over a year ago, but it's an eye shadow that I always reach for, because basically it's foolproof! The colour is perfectly bronzed, it goes on creamy but sets down in a matter of minutes to last on the lids with out creasing all damn day. As you can see my pottle has a mighty big dent out of it, and I'll be using it right to the every end!

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume - CassandraMyee
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
Last month I was loving Balenciaga Rosabotanica (and I've still been loving it), but this month I found myself reaching for the lighter scents in the form of Daisy Dream. I will admit I do love it for the bottle but the scent is beautiful too, with notes of Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks and Coconut Water, according to Sephora.

SWATCHES

MOST LOVED // November '14 - Swatches - CassandraMyee


And that's it for November's Most Loved. I can already predict that December's will be a lot more packed than this one due to the amount of amazing new products I got while I was in the US!

What have you been loving this month?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top