THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #027

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #027 - CassandraMyee

Sunday can only mean one thing, the Weekly Post Collective. I had a pretty amazing week; I finished my last ever uni exam yesterday, so I now have two degrees up my sleeve, and then my parents surprised my sister and I with a trip to San Francisco and Seattle in a few weeks time (keep an eye out for some Sephora haulin' coming your way!) Really things can't get much better than that! The blog this week was packed with the usual October round up posts, as well as some reviews thrown in there too.

27th October '14 // e.l.f. Matte Lip Color Collection | Review + Swatches
I finally completed my collection, after absolutely loving the Natural shade. I've got all the details about them and swatches of each shade.

28th October '14 // Cheap eBay Finds - Kabuki Brushes
In another installment of eBay Finds, I shared this five set of kabuki brushes that are really impressive for the price.

29th October '14 // Empties October
I talk my rubbish and review the products I finished up during the month.

30th October '14 // Goodie Box August End of Month Review
This was well overdue, but I finally shared my E.O.M review for the August box.

31st October '14 // Instagram Round Up October
I was snap happy on Insta this past month, so I've combined them all into one big post.

1st November '14 // Most Loved October
Find out about some beauty products and albums I loved in October.

I hope you've all had a brills week and bring on November - it's going to be a goodin'!

back to top