KMART | $4 Matte Lipstick in Berrylicious - Review

KMART // $4 Matte Lipstick in Berrylicious - cassandramyee

I don't think I could ever turn down a $4, and these own brand Kmart lipsticks are super cheap, but surprisingly not that bad! I've blogged about another shade in Naked, and also featured a couple of the nail polishes, check them out here.

KMART // $4 Matte Lipstick in Berrylicious - cassandramyee

KMART // $4 Matte Lipstick in Berrylicious - cassandramyee

First off, the packaging on these are very cheap, which can probably be expected considering how cheap it is. I do like you can distinguish the colour by the lid, the one redeeming factor packaging wise. As far as the colour goes, Berrylicious is, as the name might suggest, a purple berry shade. It initially goes on quite sheer and I was expecting a lot more pigmentation but on using this I don't mind the sheer formula as you can build it up as much as you need. The matte formula is non-drying and leaves a slight stain once it wears off.

There seems to be a wide range of shades and formula and at $4, you can't really go terribly wrong. Let me know if you've used lipsticks from this brand before and what you thought about them!

back to top