ULTA3 | Nail Colours - Review + Swatches

ULTA3 // Nail Colours | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Nail polish is one of my vices, so when I saw these relatively new Ulta3 polishes at Postie, I couldn't help but grab a few to try out. The colour range is awesome, and there is a great mix of cream colours, metallics, and some really amazing glitters. The best part is these are only $4 a bottle!

ULTA3 // Nail Colours | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

ULTA3 // Nail Colours | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Each shade I got required two coats, they have a standard polish brush and the formula applied even and smoothly, but they did take quite a while to dry down (more than your average), but a fast dry top coat will help to speed that up.

ATOMIC OJ | I Instagrammed this shade a couple of weeks ago here. It's an extremely bright yellow/orange, and this one took two heavier coats to really get the colour to show up as true as it is in the bottle.

BLOCK IT OUT | I love this darker blue shade, it is still really vibrant without being too in your face.

LOLLYPOP LILAC | This metallic purple/pink is beautiful! I could have got away with one coat of this as it was totally opaque in one swipe.

OVER THE RAINBOW | This could possibly be one of my new favourite glitter polishes, it went on packed with glitter in a couple of swipes and could be built up to be quite dense with the glitter coverage. It really is a rainbow mix of colours with lots of different sizes and shapes - almost like confetti!

You'll see these pop up in some future NOTD posts I am sure! You can find these at Postie stores and online for $4 each.

Have you used this nail polish brand before?

back to top