LINDEN LEAVES | Miraculous Facial Oil + Promo

LINDEN LEAVES // Miraculous Facial Oil - CassandraMyee

This is just a quick post and a PSA to let you know about a promotional offer that Linden Leaves will be offering all customers from the today (19th September) until 19th October. To celebrate their newly awarded NATRUE Natural Skincare Certification, you can receive a free bottle of this amazing Miraculous Facial Oil* (worth $64.99) with any purchase of $65 on any Linden Leaves products!

LINDEN LEAVES // Miraculous Facial Oil - CassandraMyee

I've actually been using this oil since the start of year as I got it through the Beauty Review Rewards Vault (read more about it here), so I've been a fan of it even before I was lucky enough to be sent a bottle! I try and use this oil at least once or twice a week, in place of my night moisturiser and my skin drinks it up. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, it aims to hydrate, brighten, and minimise signs of aging. I have given a bottle to my Mum and she absolutely loves it, particularly the scent and how quickly it absorbs into the skin. You can read a bit more about it on the Linden Leaves website or see my review of it in the post linked above.

This deal is pretty amazing, and Linden Leaves have a huge range of skincare for both men and women, as well as treats for the shower, bath and home. I've reviewed a few products from Linden Leaves already, including the Porcelain Brightening Serum (one of my faves), the Herbalist Hand + Nail Treatment, the Eye Rescue Serum and the Lip Balm, featured in my Most Loved July.

Have you used Linden Leaves products before?

*Product sent to me by Linden Leaves.
back to top