LINDEN LEAVES | Porcelain Brightening Serum - Review

LINDEN LEAVES // Porcelain Brightening Serum Review - cassandramyee

As soon as I received the Linden Leaves Porcelain Brightening Serum* a couple of months ago, it went straight into my bathroom and into the skincare draw. Ever since then I have been using it daily and I have gotta say, my skin is reaping the benefits of this natural serum.

LINDEN LEAVES // Porcelain Brightening Serum Review - cassandramyee

LINDEN LEAVES // Porcelain Brightening Serum Review - cassandramyee

I've got a lot of love for serums, I think they can add that extra oomph needed to any skincare routine but it is often difficult to find one that really does what you want it to do. This offering from Linden Leaves I'm sure would make a welcome addition into anybody's skincare system, whatever the age and whatever the gender.

As soon as I read 'brightening' I knew that I was going to get on with it; the aim of this one is to fade the appearance of dark spots, age pigmentation and help to create a smoother and more radiant complexion; honestly, who doesn't want any of that? My skin is oily slash a little combination nowadays, I am quite blemished prone and also have a lot of dark spots from acne scars and I'll try anything to make them less visible. This serum is packed with natural and organic ingredients; the main ones being wild daisy flower extract to whiten dark pigmentation and even skin tone, mulberry and liquorice extract to also lighten and brighten the skin, and organic white tea which helps to reduce signs of ageing, whilst also protecting and regenerating the skin cells.

The serum step in my routine comes at night, after cleansing and toning and before moisturising. Two pumps do the trick; it applies easily, feels lightweight and my skin drinks this stuff up, after a few seconds it is soaked in and working its magic. You can use this morning and night if you want, but I prefer using it in the evening when my skin is resting and really needs it. The 30ml bottle is still going strong after almost two months of constant use, and my skin is really showing the benefits. I have noticed the dark spots on my chin and cheeks become a lot less visible, purely as I don't need to use as much foundation or concealer as I used to previously - that is always a good sign!

Linden Leaves is a New Zealand brand (yay!), but they also ship worldwide from their website and you can purchase this serum for NZD $59.99. It might seem like a high price tag but it is an amazing product and considering it has lasted me nearly two months and counting - in the long run, it is a great investment for your skin.

Have you used any Linden Leaves products before? Are serums an important step in your skincare?

*This product was sent to me, but all opinions are my own.
back to top