REVLON | $6 Nail Polish Bargains from The Warehouse


You probably know by now I can't resist a cheap bargain, so when I saw The Warehouse had $6 Revlon polishes, you know I had to grab a few! I really like the Revlon polishes and they make up quite a large chunk of my nail polish collection, they have a great colour range and have pretty good formulas - generally on the thin side and usually need two coats for them to be opaque.


SCENTED PARFUME // Not So Blueberry 370
Revlon have now released their new Parfumeries range (blog post about a couple of them here) but before them Revlon had this range of scented one. These don't have that great of a smell and they don't linger on the nails like the new ones do, but the colour of this one is really nice. It is packed with micro shimmers in a violet/blue base.


TOP SPEED // Hazy 810
The Top Speed line is my preferred favourite as they really do dry quickly. Hazy is just a standard light elephant grey colour; such an easy colour to wear on the nails.


TOP SPEED // Spice It Up 552
When I saw this shade all I could think of was winter and how perfect the shade was. It is a dark brown/red, with lots of lighter red micro shimmer running through it.

I'm not sure whether they will have these Revlon polishes in every store around the country but I have definitely seen them in a few around the place. If not you can get them online as well here and get them sent out to you.

Do you like the Revlon polishes? Any favourite shades?
back to top