THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #003


The weeks are surely flying by, so here is the Weekly Collective of posts for your reading/viewing pleasure. I finally shared my beloved MAC palette (which had been hinting at for the past few weeks), as well as some fashion type posts, and of course, a haul thrown in the mix also.


12th May '14 // The Transparent Clutch
Not to everyone's taste, but I absolutely love my transparent clutch bag I brought off Etsy (I got to take it out on Friday night as well!)


13th May '14 // Cheap eBay Finds - Midi Rings
eBay is brilliant for finding some real bargains - these gold and silver midi rings are ridiculously cheap and ridiculously awesome.


14th May '14 // MAC 15 Pan Custom Palette Part 001
I had to split my MAC palette into two posts, so this is part one - the lowdown on the palette building process and my experiences with using YouShop to get it from the US website (for half the price!)


15th May '14 // MAC 15 Pan Custom Palette Part 002
Part two of my MAC palette was all swatches and giving a run down on the shadows I picked.


17th May '14 // Australis Cosmetics Haul from NZ Sale
A total bargain of a haul from NZ Sale a couple of months ago; it was the perfect time to share it seeing as Australis is currently back on sale on NZ Sale (the prices are super cheap!)

What was your favourite post of the week? Any other blog post from other bloggers you have loved? I'd love to have a read, so share 'em in the comments! 
back to top