THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #002

Another week has passed and it was jam packed with posts. There was a lot of Urban Decay love happening with my Naked series, featuring the amazing Naked Palettes.

5th May '14 // My Travel Makeup Bag #003
Take a peek at some of the makeup I take with me while I travel.

6th May '14 // New Additions #005 - Gemstones
I mixed things up on CM and did another installment in the New Additions series, featuring some amazing gemstones.

7th May '14 // Naked Palettes - An Introduction
The introduction to the Naked trilogy, filling you in on all you need to know.

8th May '14 // Naked Basics Palette
I kicked things off with the Naked Basics palette - perfect for travelling with all the essential matte brown shadows you could possibly want.

9th May '14 // Naked 2 Palette
I adore my Naked 2 palette and I did a full review on it, with swatches and some shadow combos that I love.


10th May '14 // Naked 3 Palette
To finish up the Naked trilogy is the lovely pink toned Naked 3 palette!

I hope everyone had a great week; next week is going to be a little crazy for me as I have essays due on Monday and Tuesday and then I am off to Wellington for a very exciting trip with some amazing friends, I am very excited (and slightly stressed!)
back to top