THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #001


I read a lot of blogs and many of them do little round up style posts, whether it be weekly or monthly, just lumping things together in one handy post [I've taken a bit of inspiration from Lily Pebbles here]. I've decided to do the same, in what I am calling The Weekly Post Collective. On a Sunday I will do a short recap of the past weeks posts, with quick links so you can make sure you haven't missed anything on CM!

28th April '14 // Instagram Round Up April '14
Sharing all my snaps c/o my Instagram feed from the month of April - there was a lot of food going on + a few selfies...

29th April '14 // NOTD OPI Alpine Snow
I went all white with this Nail of the Day featuring OPI Alpine Snow.

30th April '14 // Most Loved April '14
There were many loved products + music during the month of April, including a lot of MAC love.

1st May '14 // Empties April '14
Just a whole lotta trash - I fill you in on whether or not I would repurchase my recently empty products + give you a run down on my thoughts.

2nd May '14 // Tarte Fearless Cheek Stain
This little beauty of a cheek stain is nothing short of awesome!


3rd May '14 // Innoxa Matte Lipstick in Strawberry
My first ever Innoxa lipstick, so of course I reviewed it!

I hope you've all had a great week and to those of you heading back to uni on Monday, I feel ya... I really do.

Comments

back to top