MUA | Haul #003 + Swatches


As promised from my MUA Luxe haul (take a look here), here is the rest of the goodies I picked up with that order. Most of this was on sale and at such great prices which are all still available on the website.




001. Matte Foundation in Shade 1 Soft Sand  // On sale for £1.00 [was £2.00]
I wasn't sure what this was going to be like (especially at such a cheap price), it seems quite thick and takes a bit to work in but I will continue to give it a go and get back to you. There are a few shades to choose from, this being the lightest, which seems to be an alright match for my skin.


002. Magnetic Nails in Mayfair [Squiggle Effect] // On sale for £1.25 [was £3.50]
I had got one of these in a previous MUA order and loved the effect so grabbed another with this squiggle design. The polish is each to use, you put on 2 coats and while it is still wet hover it over the magnet on the top for about 30 seconds and once you pull it away you are left with this design on it that looks very 3D.


003. Fashionista Fashion Secret Mattifying Primer // On sale for £3.00 [was £10.00]
I couldn't believe that this was originally £10, which seems a little steep so £3 was a much better price. It is a gel consistency that is similar to the Look Beauty Prime Perfect Primer, which I like but this one is more mattifying which I am all about.


004. Eyedust in Shade 5 // £1.00
At £1, you have got to buy one of these eyedusts. I got Shade 5 and it is a golden bronze shade that is super pigmented and very shimmery. But as with any other pigment products they can get a little messy and the MUA one just has an open whole in the top so no way of actually sifting the product out, instead you have to dip your brush in carefully at the top. Despite the average packaging, it's what is inside that counts right? In this case, it sure is!


005. Matte Perfect Primer // £4.00
Finally I grabbed another matte primer (I just love the matte finish) and got one of their newer ones from the Matte Perfect range. The tube is much smaller then I first thought; with a quantity of 15ml compared to say. Benefit's the Porefessional which is 22ml. The Fashionista primer is a whooping 35ml, so they will last quite a while. This primer seems to have a similar consistency to the Porefessional and even a similar colour but I don't think they do the same thing formula wise, but I will give this a proper trial and see what the verdict is.

If you haven't tried any MUA products they are well worth it, for the affordability and the price, go and check them out!

Comments

back to top