INSTAGRAM | Nail Moments of 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Twenty-Fourteen has begun, so I thought I would do a little round-up of my nails photos from Instagram. Not all of them make it to Instagram, as they now end up on my NOTD posts here, but before I started my blog in July Instagram was my outlet for all things nails and makeup.



001. Revlon Top Speed Cloud + Revlon Star [Smaller glitter] + OPI The Living Daylights [Chunky Glitter]
002. Nail polish haul - Sally Hansen Salon Effects, BYS Magnetic Jupiter, Revlon Top Speed Royal + Rimmel 60 Seconds Rapid Ruby


003. OPI Stay The Night [Liquid Sand]
004. Revlon Top Speed Royal + OPI James Bond 007 The Man With The Golden Gun 18K Gold Top Coat


005. Revlon Top Speed Royal + OPI James Bond 007 The Man With The Golden Gun 18K Gold Top Coat
006. Coral Colors Pastel Yellow + OPI The Living Daylights [Chunky Glitter]


007. Revlon Top Speed Lilac Pastelle [with newspaper transfer]
008. China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze


009. OPI Oz The Great + Powerful Mini Set - swatches here
010. Nail Rock Beauty Nails Wraps in Jade Quail [can buy from ASOS]


011. Revlon Powder Puff [Matte Suede] + Revlon Sequins
012. L.A. Girl Grey Ombre Set - more swatches + info here


013. OPI Did It On 'Em + Revlon Metallic with silver glitter pushed on top
014. A mess of nail polish


015. The start of the nail polish swatch wheels
016. OPI Black Onyx + ChiChi Glamourama with Revlon Sequins over top + a cheap eBay nail foil set [chevron black + gold]


017. OPI heaven at a makeup sale
018. Daisy Nails - see full post here 


019. Orly La Vida Loca - post here
020. French Nail art - post here


021. All of my mini nail sets
022. I actually won something! The amazing Maybelline Color Show Sequins - full post + swatches here


023. Essie After School Boy Blazer + OPI Pirouette My Whistle - post here
024. My overflowing nail polish collection 


025. Revlon Top Speed Cloud

Nail polishes are one of my favourite beauty items, I love that you can change the colours so often and really play around with different texture, glitters etc. Nail of the Day post's are pretty frequent on my blog, so stay tuned for many more nail moments in 2014.

Comments

back to top