ESSIE | Nail Polishes from ilovebeauty


Last week ilovebeauty were having quite a good sale and had Essie nail polishes for only $8 each, which is an amazing price (they are usually $14.99 on the site). I have brought a couple of things from ilovebeauty before and it's a good place in NZ to find cheaper prices for beauty, hair and nail items. And a big plus is that shipping is super fast (approx. 3-4 days).

I resisted the urge to buy all the Essie and went with 2, in Tour De Finance and Butler Please. I am a big fan of Essie polishes, as they have large flat brushes that glide on easily, 2 coats is always enough and they have a really good wear time.



TOUR DE FINANCE
This shade is very Barbie pink, and has a duo-chrome like effect changing from hot pink to a more purpley pink.


BUTLER PLEASE
This shade is vibrant blue shade that has a semi matte finish once dried. It took 1 coat for full coverage on the swatch, but I did 2 coats for good measure.

I think I will be putting Butler Please on my nails very soon, so stay tuned for a NOTD post featuring that polish.

Let me know your must have Essie polish in the comments!

Comments

back to top