THE BODY SHOP | Tea Tree Face Mask


The Body Shop Tea Tree range has done absolute wonders for my skin and has helped clear and treat my blemishes, as well as keeping the oilyness at bay. Initially I didn't buy the Face Mask but seeing as I was loving the rest of the range I thought why not get the mask as well. It is around $20 (sorry I can't remember the actual price) for a pretty generous 100ml pottle that should last for a while.




The whole Tea Tree range definitely has a distinct and quite strong scent of tea tree so may be quite off putting for some people, but if you can get beyond that is it well worth trying if you have oil/blemish prone skin. It also has menthol (promotes the cooling effect), tamanu oil (promotes the formation of new skin tissue - very healing for the skin), lemon tea tree oil (helps oily skin and acne) and of course the Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil.

The mask works like any other regular face mask, get a bit on your fingers and slather a layer over your whole face, wait 10 - 15 minutes then wash off with warm water. As soon as you apply it to the skin, it is instantly cooling and really feels soothing and like it is calming down your skin. It doesn't really dry up on the face like most masks can and stays the thick creamy consistency. After washing off, my skin feels much calmer, with less redness and a lot softer. I will apply this at night and the following morning I can notice a difference in any acne and the overall appearance of my skin is much smoother and clearer.

It really is a great mask and in conjunction with the rest of the Tea Tree line has helped me out so much, as I know it has helped others also.

Let me know if you have used this mask and your thoughts on it in the comments below!

Comments

back to top