BENEFIT COSMETICS | Little Love Potions!


A few weeks ago I decided I just could not live with not having any Benefit products in my life so I went ahead and order a few things (more posts to come...) and this was one of the items I added to my cart. As I had not tried any Benefit before I thought this mini set was the perfect way to sample a few different items and test them all out. The best thing is that Benefit have free international shipping when you spend over USD $125, which isn't hard to do on such an amazing site and is great value instead of buying from the very few counters that we have in NZ (or Auckland I should say).



For USD $36, you get 10 samples in the Little Love Potions set that has a $90 value. In the kit you get:

- The POREfessional - Primer to help conceal the appearance of pores
- It's Potent! Eye Cream - Eye cream to fade dark circles
- High Beam - Pink liquid highlighter
- Posietint - Light pink cheek + lip tint
- Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium - Primer for under-eye concealer + for eye shadows
- Watt's Up! - Soft focus highlighter
- BADgal Lash - Mascara for full, voluminous lashes
- "That Gal" - Brightening face primer
- Hoola - Infamous bronzer
- Hoola Ultra Plush - Shimmering golden nude lip gloss

This would make a great gift for someone who is a makeup lover or just for yourself if you want the chance to try out a bunch of different products. I am so excited to try them all and will do a big round up post once I have given them all a go.

Let me know your favourite Benefit products!

Comments

back to top