e.l.f. [eyeslipsface] | Haul from No Little Fool


The site No Little Fool is a very new, NZ based site that sells some e.l.f, Sleek and Wet N' Wild things at really cheap and reasonable prices, specifically for e.l.f. products! Through NZ retailers, they can be over $12 for a Contouring Blush & Bronzer, which is pretty steep considering how cheap you can purchase them off US places (but I guess you have to factor in shipping/tax etc). I was so happy to find this site with e.l.f. products starting at $5 and the shipping is $5 or less. It arrived in about 4 days, was packaged so well and even had a few fruit bursts thrown in there - very impressed!



If you read my blog, you may have seen the review I did on the Antigua Blush/Bronzer (if not find it here) and I was in two minds about it because it was just so glittery! I now have the other two duos to use, and they are looking quite promising and no where near as glittery as Antigua!




001. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Turks & Caicos // $8.00 [I got it for $6.50]
I am loving the look of this duo - the bronzer has glints of gold shimmer through it which is very noticeable in direct light. The blush is dusty pink, verging on the brown side which is unlike any other blush colour I have. The colour on the skin looks much pinker then it does in the pan, where it looks to be a creamy/brown shade.




002. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia // $8.00
Compared to Turks & Caicos, the bronzer is slightly lighter, as is the blush. The blush is a light pink and has a very similar amount of shimmer in it like Turks and Caicos, but not so obvious as in Antigua.

These two duos are going to be more wearable than Antigua for me - I think I will do a post comparing all three together, so you can get a better sense of the colours in each set.




003. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow // $8.00
I have had my eye on this for a while, as people say it is a very close dupe for NARS Albatross. I have a few of their other blushes and I really like them, so I am glad to now have Gotta Glow in my collection (although I am confused why they call it a blush and not a highlighter, but anyway....). This has nice pigmentation and is an extremely light yellow shade with small particles of golden shimmer through it and I think this is going to be a great highlighter!

If you are a NZ girl, definitely check out No Little Fool, as the more that people buy from them, the more products they can provide for really cheap prices! And if you are overseas and can get e.l.f. for super cheap, then I am insanely jealous of you!
back to top