MUA | Haul #002 + Swatches


I know, I know... 2 MUA hauls in under 2 weeks? It's bad, but oh so good! I can justify it because they had another free shipping worldwide code, so it's a good chance to grab some things and have the £7.50 (almost $15) shipping that I would have had to of paid otherwise. There were a few more things I wanted to try and some that I wanted to get other shades of because I loved the others I got (see my first haul here).



001. Power Pout in Broken Hearted // £3.00
Last haul I got the shade Irreplaceable and I feel in love with it right away, it felt so smooth on the lips and gave off just the right amount of colour so it could be worn all day everyday and the stick form makes it so easy to apply. It twists up at the bottom so no faffing with a sharpener. I love this pinky colour as well.


002. Matte Lipstick in Peachy Keen // £1.00
I have the shade Pouty Pink and loved the formula and pigmentation, so picked up the peachy pink colour because well, why not! It was only 1 pound!



003. Fashionista Double Take Lipstick in Ultra Pink // Originally £7.00 - now only £1.50
I had heard and read good things about these lipsticks from the Fashionista line (part of MUA) so decided to give one a try. I love this colour, ultra hot pink and super pigmented in only one swipe.


004. Matte Perfect Loose Translucent Powder // £2.30
Sadly I am almost out of my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, so instead of buying another of them I will be giving this one a go in the mean time. It seems to be really nice and smooth and finely milled powder so I am excited to try it.


005. Pro-Base Prime & Conceal // £1.50
When I saw this on the website, it looked pretty scary, but decided why not see what it's all about. The yellow cream based product is really smooth and a little seems to go a long way.  The yellow acts to counteract redness around the eyes and also on blemishes. I hope it will work for my skin - I shall keep you updated.


006. Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 30 // £1.00
I own a couple of these and am seriously impressed with the pigmentation. The shade I got looks even better in real life and is a gorgeous bronzey gold colour.


007. False Eyelashes in Flair // £1.00
I have only dabbled in the false lashes a few times, but I love the way they look and want to try them more for night out/glammed up looks. I like the look of these as they are lengthening but also still have a natural look to them.


008. Colour Blast Eyeshadow Stick in Stay // £3.00
I am loving these chubby stick products and an eyeshadow one was at the top of my want list. I played it safe and went for this light gold shade which looks like it is going to be so nice.


009. Nail Polish in All Nude // £1.00
I have whites and nudes in my nail polish collection but nothing of the cream variety, so All Nude is a great addition. The brushes are quite slim and you need a good 2 coats to make it fully opaque and without any streaks.


010. Nail Polish in Frozen Yoghurt // £1.00
Not only did I like the name of this polish the colour is really nice as well, a blue/purple - violet to be exact!


011. Magnetic Nails in Leicester Square - Circle Effect // £1.25
I was a bit dubious to buy this as I have tired one other magnetic nail polish before from the brand BYS and it did not work at all (maybe I need to give it another try). However this worked so well and the photo does not do it justice as the circle moves around and is an awesome effect. The lip on top of the bottle makes it so easy to rest your nail over the magnetic. You have to get it quite close and do it straight after you have applied 2 thick coats. It is so worth getting these as they are super cheap!

That is all for MUA haul #002, no doubt there will be more in the future especially if they keep giving out discounts and free shipping codes!

Are there any other MUA products I need to be adding to my bag next time? Let me know in the comments!
back to top