MINI MANI #002 | OPI Oz The Great + Powerful Mini Collection



For the second day of Mini Mani Week, I have the mini collection by OPI - Oz The Great and Powerful. The colours are very light except for the addition of the liquid sand. I wish it included one of the glitters from this collection, instead of the 3 plain colours, but that's just me!



001. I Theodora You
This is an extremely light baby pink and took at least 2 coats for the colour to be fully opaque. OPI formulas are great and apply really evenly.


002. Don't Burst My Bubble
This colour is a white/cream shade that looks great on the nails. Again it does take 2 thick coats for full opaque-ness, due to them being lighter colours.


003. Glints of Glinda
In the bottle this colour looks slightly different then when it is applied on the nail. It is a very light peach colour and again took a couple of good coats due to the light shade.


004. What Wizardry Is This?
This is the most exciting colour out of this 4 piece mini collection, it is one of the Liquid Sand finishes and is a bronzey/brown with flecks of gold glitter through it. The liquid sands only take 1 thick coat for them to be fully opaque and they dry to the sandy texture.


What's your favourite pick from this collection? I love What Wizardry Is This and I Theodora You is a gorgeous light pink shade.
back to top