BOBBI BROWN | Pretty Powerful Pretty Palette Review + Swatches





This gorgeous Bobbi Brown palette was an absolutely steal for me; I managed to pick it up off a make up buy/sell page brand new, in mint condition for only $15! I thought for Bobbi Brown that was such a good bargain. I had taken all the photos for this and then went to search for it to find prices etc. but I found out that it had been discontinued! I debated whether or not to even review it but I have found a few sites that you can still buy it from (including eBay and Amazon) and some of the products can still be brought individually from Bobbi Brown.
This palette has lot of wearable colours despite the fact it may seem a bit pink for some people. The packaging on its own is adorable and compact, with a large mirror, so is a kind of all in one - super easy for travelling. Now into the swatches...


I was expecting the eye shadows to be a little more pigmented then they are, but they can be built up and they blend easily. Ivory is just a little matte white, a must have colour for any body. Pink Flannel is a matte light pink shade. Pink Chiffon is one of their Shimmer Wash eye shadows and is totally shimmery, with a little going a long way! Chocolate caviar is a matte dark brown and works really well with the lighter colours to create a smokey look.

The eye shadows that you can buy singular are:
Ivory // USD $22.00
Pink Chiffon Shimmer Wash // USD $22.00

Unfortunately the other two are limited to this palette, but for a very similar colour to Chocolate Caviar is Rich Caviar.


My favourite product from this palette is the blush in Pretty Pink. It is the perfect everyday pink, it's matte, has great pigmentation and blends well onto the skin. You can purchase the blush individually for USD $26.00 here.

Now I have already talked about my dislike for lip gloss in previous posts, but these ones are great because they aren't sticky at all! Soiree Pink is a glitter lip gloss, with tiny particles of shimmer through it in a very light pink base. Bubble Bath lip gloss is a pink lip gloss with no shimmer or glitter in it. The palette comes with a lip colour called Sandwash Pink, which you can buy individually for USD $25.00 here. It's a dusty, pink colour that looks quite natural on the lips and isn't drying.

All the shades work so well together and all in all it is a great little palette which I am glad to have in my collection! Let me know what you think about it below, or if you have tired any of the products.
back to top