A BARGAIN | $4 Clutch from Kmart


I just had to share this, because A) I love the clutch and B) IT WAS ONLY $4! Can you tell I was a bit excited when I saw the price tag?! It is from Kmart (so if you are in NZ I would say go go go and check out the bargains!). I own quite a few really nice bags from Kmart, that look much more expensive then they really were. This was originally $25 and marked down to $4 (have I said that enough?) and thought it was far to good to be true but here it is - cheaper than the Starbucks I brought that day!
It's a perfect neutral clutch bag, with gold dome studs all over the front face. It feels soft and the inside is large enough to fit all of the essentials, with a zip pocket for credit cards/keys etc. This will be perfect to dress up or down and for the price I really could not leave it on the shelf!





back to top