BEAUTY BAY | TANGLE TEEZER & HEAD JOG Teasing Brush


I was hoping to get a few more posts up this week, but typical uni got on top of me with all my assignments due at once.But I'm on holidays now, yay! I brought this brushes on the amazing site Beauty Bay. It is such a good website and has free shipping on New Zealand, they have heaps of great brand like Urban Decay and Stila.




Tangle Teezer The Original in Disco Purple NZD $16.30
I've heard all the hype about the Tangle Teezer and decided it was worth a try and it is amazing! The best hair brush I have ever used! It is great for tangle prone hair, doesn't pull or hurt and it lessens the amount of hair breakage. Not only is a great brush, I love the design of it; it fits nicely in your hand and as my Mum described it 'It looks like a horse brush!'

The original comes in 4 colours, Disco Purple, Bubblegum Pink, Cosmic Black and Tangerine Scream. There are also a few variations like the Compact Styler. I'd recommend this to anyone, with any type of hair, I love it!



Head Jog Teasing Brush 103 NZD $4.99
This brush is perfect for backcombing and adding volume. The bristles are quite coarse and grip the hair to then tease it. You can't deny the price is really good and if you're after a good styling brush, this one is worth a try.

Have you guys tried the Tangle Teezer? If so, what are your thoughts, I'd love to know!
back to top