HOLOGRAPHIC CLUTCH

HOLOGRAPHIC CLUTCH - CassandraMyee

We all know that 90s style is coming back in a big way at the moment, huge numbers on t-shirts, overalls, platforms... where will it stop?! As a 90s kid I had to jump back on the bandwagon and indulge in the Holographic bag. Stella McCartney brought it back in her Resort '13 collection and then Rihanna was spotted out with this clutch, so I was immediately on the hunt.
Obviously I didn't want to fork out a huge amount and after scouring every online shopping site I could think of that would ship (cheaply enough) to NZ, eBay became the winner when I found this PERFECT clutch. 

The size is pretty large, 30cm long and 18cm height; it comes with a long chain strap and also a wrist strap which can easily be removed. The quality is incredible, it has a zip compartment in the middle, with two spacious compartments either side. 

I love that it changes in different lights and reflects the colours surrounding it. All in all I am in love with it! Keep the holographic trend alive I say, now I just need to find the perfect holographic nail polish and I will be set!
back to top