ASOS | Cross Body Cat Ears Bag


I am a sucker for a cute clutch or bag and this ASOS Cat Ears bag was just to hard to resist! It is a great size for throwing in the essentials and keeping everything close at hand. Oh, and did I mention, it has cat ears on the top - I mean, come on!




The bag, although relatively small has a the main area and also a smaller zip pocket on the inside. It comes with an adjustable long strap, that can be worn across the body or simply over the shoulder. The black is contrasted with a brassy/gold zip and buckle hardware. The quilting details take this bag from plain to something really interesting - quilting, black and gold are my weakness when it comes to bag, so it is no surprise I just had to have this.


I am a bit cat obsessed (crazy cat lady alert) so the little ears take this bag way beyond. This was NZD $35.65 from ASOS and is currently out of stock, so fingers crossed they get some more! It is well worth the $35, not only for cuteness factor but also for the quality and all the added details on the bag. Now to just get some of those cat ballet flats, then I will truly be that crazy cat lady!
back to top